“Money makes many things” it is a known fact but still are you standing as a loser in managing your monthly expenditure according to your income. Your income might not be as huge to maintain a ledger but to comfort you in this aspect and to have an accurate assessment of your income and expenditure Spending Tracker is a simple App to use for an individual budget planning. So that, saving is made easy for an individual and also to have a glance on the additional. If you are an apple device user you need to have iOS 7.0 or later compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to use this App.
- You can make your own categories of income and spending, assigning an icon to each category is possible with Spending Tracker App.
- Expense charts are so beautiful and interactive here to manage your expenditure and income.
- Visualize your log history of expenditure and manage according to your income based on your past details.
- It is a simple App to use where interface is pretty easy.
- You can track your expenses by setting a period of time according to your comfort which may be Week, Month, Year.
- There is budget mode where you can fix an amount for a period to spend depending on your income and the balance can be carried over to the next period of time automatically.
- You can find out your main areas of expenditures by looking back or going forward in the App by having a glance on different periods of time you have set.
- Every transaction can be entered into your log so that you can know when ,how, for what you have spent.
- This App facilitates to sort your income and expenses according to date, name or amount.
- Sorting out repeat transactions and exporting the transactions is possible where you require Pro Upgrade.
Download Spending Tracker For PC | Spending Tracker For Mac | Spending Tracker For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 Touch | Download Spending Tracker Apk
For Installing Spending Tracker Android App For PC
Step 1 : Install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC.
Step 2 : After installing, open the App player and use the search button on the home page to search for the Spending Tracker App on BlueStacks.
Step 3 : Once the App is found, install it on to BlueStacks.
Step 4 : After installing Spending Tracker successfully on to BlueStacks, you can start working with it on PC.
Download the Spending Tracker Apk from the below given link and install it on to the Android Emulator you have installed on your PC. Once the Apk is successfully installed, then you can open the app and start working with it. The best suggested Emulators are BlueStacks, GeneMotion and YouWave.
Download Spending Tracker Apk from here : Spending Tracker Apk
For Installing Spending Tracker iOS App on PC
Step 1 : Install iPadian/iPadian 2 iOS Emulator on your PC.
Step 2 : Open iPadian and use the search bar on the home page to search for Spending Tracker app.
Step 3 : Once the App is found, install it on to iPadian.
Step 4 : After installing the Spending Tracker successfully on iPadian, you can start working with it.